These flourless peanut butter cookies are the only pb cookies you need! They're full of peanut butter flavor and have that iconic fork indentation. By rolling the cookie dough in sugar, they bake up slightly crunchy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside. The trick to maximizing the peanut butter flavor?? Leave out the flour! All you need are these 6 ingredients: brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg yolks, milk, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. I hope you love these as much as I do!
- Brown Sugar: You can use light or brown sugar here!
- Granulated Sugar: A little bit of granulated sugar helps the cookies to spread just enough. Rolling them in sugar also gives them the best sweet crunch!
- Egg Yolks: 3 egg yolks give these cookies the perfect soft, yet slightly chewy texture.
- Milk: You'll need about 1 tbsp of milk to bring the dough to the right consistency.
- Vanilla Extract: Optional, but adds great flavor!
- Peanut Butter: I recommend only using thick and creamy peanut butter, like Jif or Skippy.
I highly recommend only using a thick, creamy peanut butter like Jif or Skippy. These brands create the perfect thick consistency without the addition of flour.
Yes, you can skip this and they will still taste just as delicious.
Dip the fork tines in water then in sugar and make criss-cross indentations in each cookie dough ball. Coating the fork in sugar keeps it from sticking to the cookie dough and ruining your perfect indentations!
Right when the cookies come out of the oven, use a large round cookie or biscuit cutter to circle around them and shape them into perfect circles.
Other cookie recipes you'll love
How to accurately measure ingredients for baking
All of the recipes on this blog are carefully developed to create incredibly delicious baked goods that you can easily recreate in your own kitchen with success. The only way this is possible is to standardize the way ingredients are measured - by weight. Volume measurements are extremely inaccurate and leave room for significant errors. Not all measuring cups are made equally, so your one cup of flour will be different from my one cup of flour. By providing precise measurements in grams (aside from minor ingredients, which are given in tsp/tbsp), I can ensure that you can make the recipe accurately and with less cleanup! All you need is this kitchen scale.
If you would like to convert the recipe to volume measurements, this is the best conversion chart. If you chose to do this, I cannot promise a good result as I do not test my recipes with this method.
Trust me, once you try baking in grams you'll never turn back!
Happy baking! xPrint
These flourless peanut butter cookies are the only pb cookies you need! They're full of peanut butter flavor, and rolled in sugar to make the outside slightly crisp and the inside perfectly soft.
For the Cookies:
- 160g brown sugar
- 50g granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 15g whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 270g peanut butter
- 50g granulated sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and egg yolks until fully combined and smooth.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the peanut butter with a rubber spatula, mixing for about 2-3 minutes to until fully incorporated.
- Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto one baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze cookie dough for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, roll each ball in the sugar, then place on a baking sheet two inches apart.
- Dip a fork in water then in sugar and use to make a criss-cross indentation in each cookie dough ball. Freeze for another 15 minutes.
- While the cookie dough is freezing for the second time, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- For best results, use Jif or Skippy peanut butter.
- You can store the cookie dough or baked cookies in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 81.8 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 36.9 mg
Keywords: flourless peanut butter cookies, flourless pb cookies, chewy peanut butter cookies, egg yolk peanut butter cookies, 6 ingredient peanut butter cookies