These vegan tahini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are loaded with oats and chocolate, but are refined sugar free and easily gluten free!
- 92g (1 cup) oat flour
- 100g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 80g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 56g (1/4 cup) coconut oil, melted
- 64g (1/4 cup) tahini
- 1 flax egg, 1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100g (3.5 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the flax egg, combine one tablespoon flaxseed meal and 3 tablespoons water, and allow to sit until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine the oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bigger bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, tahini, flax egg, and vanilla.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop two tablespoon sized balls and place two inches apart on the baking sheet. Flatten each ball of dough out slightly and top with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. Top with flaky sea salt and enjoy!
- Use a cookie scoop. Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to portion the cookie dough into equally sized cookies!
- Scoot the cookies. Immediately after the cookies come out of the oven, use a large round cookie cutter or glass to scoot the edges and form a perfectly round cookie.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 16.1 g
- Sodium: 160.8 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.9 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan oatmeal cookies, vegan tahini cookies, tahini oatmeal cookies, vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies, healthy tahini cookies