This strawberry shortcake crumble is just what you need when you have a nostalgic craving for those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars!
- 236g (about 32) golden oreo thins
- 28g (1 oz; about 1 cup) freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 56g (4 tbsp) unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until it turns into pea-sized crumbs.
- Optional: Add more golden oreos or freeze dried strawberries until it has reached the desired ratio.
- Use as a topping on your favorite vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in a glass jar at room temperature for up to one week.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 50.3 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: strawberry shortcake crumble